About Cheam Charter Week
Cheam Charter Week was created to give local groups and businesses an opportunity to engage with those who live and work in and around Cheam. It comprises a series of events that take place in the week of the fair and will next be held from Sat 13 to Sun 21 May 2017.
We also find some businesses feel generous during Cheam Charter Week and get into the Fair spirit by providing special offers for their customers.
If your organisation would like to run an event or provide a Cheam Charter Week special offer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add details to this page.
Cheam Charter Week offers
Crimson Tiger When shopping on their website from 12th May to 31st May (so will be valid after the charter week) anyone wishing for their goods to be delivered to a SM1, SM2 or SM3 postcode gets free delivery by entering the coupon code ‘charter17’ at checkout.
Happy Building will be running their ‘Challenge the Builder’ Giant Jenga game at the fair. In support of Cheam Charter week they are offering 5% discount off all design fees for appointments booked between 7th May to 4th June for clients who mention the promotion. This is in addition to their current promotion with Love Crepe of a free Crepe and Coffee with every estimate.
Jo Thorpe Photography are offering a 50 % discount on family photo shoots booked on the day of the Fair for the Spring and Summer season.
Cheam Charter Week events
The current list of 2017 Cheam Charter Week events will be shown here as they are arranged.
Saturday, 13 May 2017
- 09:30 – 11:30. Cheam Library. First Class Learning (free taster session for all who attend). English and Maths tuition for children. For price and more details contact Priya on 07930 526 557 or email email@example.com
Tuesday, 16 May 2017
- 09:45 – 10:15. Cheam Library. Spanish language lessons for children. Contact Anielle for prices, ages and further details on 07970 670 426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10:30-11:00. Cheam Library. French language lessons for children. Contact Anielle for prices, ages and further details on 07970 670 426 or email email@example.com
- 10:30 – 12:30. Cheam Library. Alzheimer’s Society Meeting. A monthly information session for people affected by Alzheimer’s and their carers run by The Alzheimer’s Society. For more information contact Naomi Postans on 020 8770 1875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For adults.
- 13:00 – 16:30. Cheam Library. Scrabble Club. Come along and exercise your brain with our friendly scrabble club.
- 17:30 – 18:30. Cheam Library. Sutton Watercolourists Group. Make yourself a Charter Fair Bookmark with advice from the Sutton watercolourist members showing you different watercolour techniques and ideas – all art materials provided by Sutton watercolourists but you must pre-book your ticket as numbers are limited for this event. This is a free event open to adults only. Please pre-book your ticket from the Cheam Library service desk and tickets will be issued on a first come first serve basis and are limited to 10 spaces so book quickly! For more details contact Elizabeth Court by email email@example.com.
Wednesday, 17 May 2017
- 10:30 – 11:30. Cheam Library. New books coffee morning special!!
- 13:00 – 14:30. Stitches Haberdashery. FREE Patchwork taster session – learn some techniques to create bold and modern patchwork! Booking necessary, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 16:30 – 17:30. Stitches Haberdashery. FREE Children’s Machine Sewing for Beginners taster session. Booking necessary, email email@example.com.
- 20:00 – 22:00. Cheam & Cuddington Horticultural Society. ‘My Trials and Tribulations of Moving and Starting My Garden Again’ with speaker Geoff Peach. Admission is free to members and guests can enroll on the night. The annual subscription is £3.50 for individual members and £6 for joint membership. If you have a friend who is interested in gardening, encourage them to come along with you and join us. There will be teas/coffee, biscuits for sale and our usual raffle. There is ample parking.
Thursday, 18 May 2017
- 09:35 – 10:25. Cheam Library. Gentle Yoga taster session. For price and more details contact King-King on 020 8642 8591 or 07970 025 592. For adults.
- 10:30 – 11:45. Cheam Library. Gentle Yoga normal session. For price and more details contact King-King on 020 8642 8591 or 07970 025 592. For adults.
- 13:00 – 14:00. Cheam Library. Reflexology Course. For more details contact Sarah email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 18:00 – 20:00. Cheam Charter Business Networking Event, Prince of Wales 28 Malden Road, Cheam, SM3 8QF. Meet with other local businesses, councillors and invited guests to ask questions, share ideas and find new suppliers and customers. Book your FREE tickets now!
Friday, 19 May 2017
- 13:30 – 14:30. Stitches Haberdashery. FREE Mini Crafters taster session – Age 3-5 years – Make some animal magic crafts to take home. Booking necessary, email email@example.com.
Saturday, 20 May 2017
- 09:00 – 13:00. Cheam Charter Fair! The main event of the week will take place in Park Lane.
- 10:15. Free classes in Theatre Dance at Chatsworth Studio. Also on 3 June 2017.
- 11:45. Free classes in Ballet at Chatsworth Studio. Also on 3 June 2017.